Terms and Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions shall apply to any contract for the supply of goods or services by SAFTRONICS to the purchaser arising out of (i) any offer made by SAFTRONICS and accepted by the purchaser or (ii) any offer made by the purchaser and accepted by SAFTRONICS.
- No alteration or variation of these terms and conditions shall apply unless expressly agreed to in writing and signed by the Managing Director of SAFTRONICS and an authorized representative of the purchaser.
The full purchase price is payable by the end of that month following the month the goods were received by the purchaser. Until the full purchase price is paid, the goods remain the property of SAFTRONICS. All payments to be made to SAFTRONICS shall be made without deduction or set off and no amount may be deferred or withheld by reason of any claim or counter claim.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
A minimum of 15% handling fee will be levied on goods returned due to no fault of ours, if return is made after 7 working days, and if the goods have been correctly processed and delivered provided goods are returned in there original packaging
Any goods returned will first be subject to a full Technical inspection, should there be any damage to the unit. SAFTRONICS reserves the right to decline the return or charge a larger handling fee.
A. PLACE OF SETTLEMENT:
Place of settlement for payment is Johannesburg and this contract shall be construed as to its nature and Effect at all times according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa, irrespective of whether or not one of the parties hereto is a foreign person or company or the goods are to be delivered to a place other than in South Africa.
Interest at the rate of 2% per month compounded above price will be charged on all outstanding amounts.
All selling prices quoted in the price list are list prices and excludes VAT, Excludes Delivery and Ex-Works.
- The contract price is strictly net unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- In the event of a discount agreement, it shall only be allowed if payment is received by due date.
- Goods correctly supplied per an official order are non-returnable. Should SAFTRONICS however agree to accept goods back for credit, a 15% handling fee will be raised.
- SAFTRONICS cannot be held liable for any consequential loss or damage, however incurred.
- In the event of failure of a SAFTRONICS product which was correctly installed/applied by the purchaser, SAFTRONICS reserves the right or replace the product at its own discretion provided such failure occurred within the Warranty period.
SAFTRONICS shall be entitled to institute any proceedings against the purchaser, arising out of the Contract, in any Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction over the purchaser, even if the cause of action in question exceeds the jurisdiction of the Court.
B. If any claim against the Purchaser is handed over to Saftronics’ Attorneys for collection the Purchaser will be responsible for Attorney’s costs including collection charges on any Attorney and Client scale.
The Directors/Members of the purchaser shall be personally liable for credit granted to the purchaser on the strength of this application. If any other information proves to be incorrect and to the extent of the foregoing, the Directors/Members of the purchaser bind themselves as surety for and eo-principal debtor with the purchaser to SAFTRONICS.
SAFTRONICS MEANS: Saftronics (Pty) Ltd, Branches, Distributors or Agents
Registered address: 52 Kindon Road, Robertsham, Johannesburg, South Africa