Saftronics Lead SG12-200 Battery
- Nanometer SiO2 and H2SO4 gelled electrolyte technology for efficiency gas recombination of us to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
- Case and cover available in both standard and flame resistant ABS.
Dimensions and Weight
Length (mm/inch) 520/20.47
Width (mm/inch) 240/9.42
Height (mm/inch) 218/8.55
Total Height (mm/inch) 224/8.82
Approx Weight (Kg/lbs) 58/127.8
Gel battery shows some distinctive advantages over AGM battery, such as super thermal stability, high deep discharge capability, good recovery from deep discharge, even if the battery is discharged for three days, it will recover to 100% of capacity. With the above-mentioned advantages, the gel battery has long service life, specially suitable for motive power applications, such as gold trailer, forklift, etc. The deep discharge cycles increased 50% as compared with the AGM battery.